Friday, January 30, 2009

Barack Damn's Wall Street CEO's and their Bonuses!!!

Is this not "Calling the Kettle Black"? (excuse my pun) President Obama criticizes Wall Street for handing out over 18 Billion in CEO bonuses:




Here's where the Kettle is Black:

Obama's inauguration cost well over $150 Million!!! Really? Many of you in the Obamanation will argue that Bush's was more than the reported $47 million. All-be-it true, but is it really an appropriate time for our government to spend that much on a party? Not to mention pay raises!!! Do any of you know that we will never hear about congress voting to give themselves a raise anymore? That's because they already voted and passed automatic raises every year! I don't know about you but I didn't receive a raise this year!

HYPOCRISY IN WASHINGTON!!! ~ CHANGE YOU CAN SEE? Yes, I can see now that Washington will not try to hide what they really do.

~ I am outraged!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment